What you'll do with us
- Design, implement, test, and deploy web applications that are part of the klik software and hardware ecosystem;
- Leverage klik’s cutting-edge in-house technologies to ideate and develop remarkable user experiences for event organizers and attendees;
- Implement tests to ensure smooth operation on-site in highly dynamic event environments;
- Define and document major system components along with testing and deployment procedures;
- Together with the klik R&D software team, participate in bringing new products to release.
What you'll bring
- Bachelor’s or Master's degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Experience in a wide variety of programming languages, including at least one front-end language and one general-purpose language
- Experience with current web technologies: React, Redux, HTML5, CSS, etc.
- Comfortable with agile methodology: TDD and unit-testing, iteration, SCM, Refactoring, Pairing
- Knowledge of a variety of DBs and APIs (SQL, NoSQL, WebSockets, REST, etc.)
- Excellent design, layout, styling, and graphics skills for web-based UIs
- An analytical mindset — the ability to synthesize information
- Organizational skills, attention to detail
- An autonomous, proactive approach to collaboration
Nice to have
- Experience with virtualization: Google Cloud Platform, AWS, Docker, etc.
- Experience with iOS or Android development
- Familiarity with event planning for mass gatherings
- Bilingual: French and English